1. Introduction Smart appliances, Bluetooth
SIG, The piconet kingdom, Bluetooth architecture and operation.
2. Bluetooth Radio Radio architecture,
Bluetooth Radio Modem IC, Bluetooth Controller IC, Radio bands and
channels, Transmitter and Receiver requirements.
3. Bluetooth Baseband ACL and SCO links,
Logical Channels, Bluetooth Addressing, Bluetooth packets, Error
correction, Flow control and synchronization, Controller States.
4. Link manager and controller Authentication
and Encryption Management, Information Exchange and Request, Mode
management and SCO connections.
5. Higher layer adaptation Connection
Identifiers, Protocol Multiplexing, Segmentation and Reassembly, L2CAP
Events and Actions, Signalling command codes.
6. Connecting Bluetooth Devices a
details look at connection establishment.
7. FAQ Answers to some commonly-asked questions