The internet guide to HiperLAN and HiperLAN2.
If you're a networking professional, please bookmark this page now!
HiperLAN and HiperLAN2 Resource Center
Welcome to our resources, news and useful information for HiperLAN and
HiperLAN2 wireless networking.
New to HiperLAN?
Here's a quick introduction.
HiperLAN discussion forums, groups, mailing lists and soapboxes.
Recent press and vendor announcements.
Useful links to manufacturer and vendor sites.
Useful links, white papers and other interesting sites.
Shop online for wireless products.
Have you visited our wireless training section yet?
RFID in Agriculture
RFID in Agriculture provides the reader with an understanding of RFID and its current and future use in agriculture systems, processes, and procedures.
This report reveals the path traversed by RFID, evaluating some of the most important implementations of RFID within the agriculture and food industries. Throughout this report there are real life facts with figures so that the reader can judge the situation more clearly and vividly. The report also focuses on some of the key players in the RFID case study examples and implementation details.
Key Questions Answered and Report Benefits:
- RFID and its importance in Agriculture
- How has the RFID industry grown and penetrated into daily life
- Success story of RFID and the key players
- Core knowledge for the user, implementer, and manufacturer
- Current applications and next generation applications
- How to better management systems with RFID
- Increased visibility with the implementation of RFID
- A Broad perspective of the deployment and solutions with RFID
- Companies targeting RFID deployment in agriculture
- Agriculture process improvement companies
- Animal tracking and farm management solutions providers
- RFID Hardware Manufacturing companies
- Managed services providers and outsourced RFID solutions and application
- RFID hardware, software, and solution vendors and related professional services companies
- Companies interested in optimizing their RFID business process strategies
- Venture Capitalist and Startup companies
Published By: Mind Commerce Publishing
Date Published: Jan 2010
* * * * * *
2006 Wireless Broadband Technology
This report introduces managers, investors and technical people to the major wireless broadband technologies IEEE 802.11 (WiFi) and IEEE 802.16 (WiMAX) - and to a number of related technologies. These include short-distance Bluetooth and Ultra Wideband (UWB) and several short distance low-rate systems such as RFID (Radio Frequency Identification), ZigBee (IEEE 802.15.4) and Near-Field Communications (NFCIP).
Principles of operation
Critical analysis of strengths and weaknesses
Competition with other technologies
Opportunities for new services
Industry consortia, standards bodies, regulators and key vendors
Explaining established technologies in detail
Published By: Paul Budde Communication Pty Ltd
Date Published: Sep 2006
* * * * * *