All prices are in US$ unless stated otherwise. See our Ordering
and Delivery FAQ for more information.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
MarketLine - 8/12/2011 - 26 Pages - ID: MTLN6649643
Abstract | Table
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Samsung Electronics Company (Samsung Electronics or ‘the company’), a part of the Samsung group, is one of the leading consumer electronics brands in the world. The company operates in Asia, Europe and Americas. It is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. The company recorded revenues of KRW154,630,328 million ($139,167.3 million) during the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 13.4% over FY2009. The operating profit of the company was KRW17,296,536 million ($15,566.9 million) in FY2010, an increase of 58.3% over FY2009. The net profit was KRW15,799,035 million ($14,219.1 million) in FY2010, an increase of 65.1% over FY2009.
Scope of the Report
Reasons to Purchase
- Provides all the crucial information on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Data is supplemented with details on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
to View Enlarged