All prices are in US$ unless stated otherwise. See our Ordering
and Delivery FAQ for more information.
Samsung Thales Co., Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research - 11/28/2011 - 16 Pages - ID: ICDR6688723
Abstract | Table
ICD Research's Samsung Thales Co., Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's Samsung Thales Co., Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Samsung Thales Co., Ltd. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Samsung Thales Co., Ltd. (Samsung Thales) is a designer and developer of digital defense technologies and systems. It exists as a joint venture between Samsung Techwin Co. Ltd. (Samsung Techwin) and Thales. The company's key product portfolio includes land command control systems, command, control, and communication systems, radars, and naval combat management systems. It also offers avionics and electronic warfare systems, and future combat systems. Its future combat systems include stabilizer surveillance devices, stations for the remote control of multiple robots and WiBro based dog-horse wireless communication devices. In addition, Samsung Thales offers post-logistics support services to its clientele. The company is headquartered in Gumi City, Kyongsangbuk-do, Republic of Korea.
to View Enlarged