All prices are in US$ unless stated otherwise. See our Ordering
and Delivery FAQ for more information.
Mobile Cloud Applications & Services: Monetising Enterprise & Consumer Markets 2009-2014
Juniper Research Limited - 1/1/2010 - 94 Pages - ID: JUN2584498
Abstract | Table
The report includes two extensive forecasting chapters, one dedicated to Enterprise mobile cloud applications and the other to Consumer based cloud applications on the mobile.
Key forecasts include enterprise and consumer revenues split by region, for both time based subscription mobile cloud income and advertising revenues as well as the number of mobile cloud enterprise users. These forecasts are accompanied by an in-depth examination of the impact of cloud on the mobile ecosystem including the implications for network operators as well as a detailed analysis of the most prevalent business models.
It also explores the means of deploying cloud based applications including thin clients and browser based applications, and provides interviews with key players across the cloud stack, as well as an analysis of the opportunities for players within Software as a service, (SaaS) Platform as a service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
Key questions the report answers:
- How much will mobile cloud-based applications be worth by 2014?
- What are the key drivers for the deployment and adoption of cloud-based services?
- How will the mobile value chain of cloud services develop?
- Which business models are likely to predominate as cloud-based services are deployed?
- What hurdles are likely to constrain the deployment and adoption of cloud-based services?
- What strategies should key players employ to maximise their revenues from the cloud?
- How will mass adoption of cloud-based services impact the role of MNOs?
to View Enlarged