All prices are in US$ unless stated otherwise. See our Ordering
and Delivery FAQ for more information.
Mobile Security Opportunities: Strategies for Tablets, Smartphones & Feature phones 2011-2016
Juniper Research Limited - 6/1/2011 - ID: JUN6417785
| ||Publisher Purchase Options|
|Global Site License ||$6,057.00 || Add to cart |
|Multi-User License - 2-5 Users ||$4,038.00 || Add to cart |
Abstract | Table
Threat & Counter Threat Analysis
Unique Security Vendor Matrix Analysis
In-depth Forecasting Suite
This unique report provides the most detailed view of the opportunities for connected device security to date. It delivers an extensive examination of the mobile security marketplace, sizing the opportunity for Tablets, Smartphones and Feature phone for the next five years.
Key revenue forecasts include mobile security product sales, by device type (Tablet, Smartphone and Feature phone) as well as by ownership (Enterprise or Consumer). The extensive forecasting suite also includes the number of protected vs non-protected devices, again split by device, by ownership and by region.
This strategic report provides an exhaustive analysis of the key acute security threats such as phishing, malware, viruses, spyware, spam and device theft, evaluating the potential solutions and technologies which can be deployed to address them. This pioneering new study also includes an innovative vendor positioning matrix covering the key players in the mobile security market place.
Key questions the report answers:
1. How many mobile devices will have security product installed in them by 2016?
2. How is the mobile security market developing amongst enterprise users and consumers?
3. What will drive the demand for third party security applications among enterprise and consumers?
4. What are the new threats arising in the mobile environment?
5. How are operators, application vendors and OS vendors addressing these challenges?
6. What are the market drivers and opportunities?
to View Enlarged