All prices are in US$ unless stated otherwise. See our Ordering
and Delivery FAQ for more information.
4Q.2011 North America GPS Navigation and Location Based Services Forecast, 2008 - 2016: Total spend in the regional LBS market to rise to $4.85 billion in 2016
IE Market Research Corp. - 11/21/2011 - ID: IEMR6684375
| ||Publisher Purchase Options|
|Online Download ||$2,485.00 || Add to cart |
Abstract | Table
IEMR?s North America GPS Navigation and Location Based Services Forecast provides five-year annual forecasts for the following categories within the LBS market: Voice-Guided In-Car Navigation, Voice-Guided Pedestrian Navigation, Mobile Maps, Mobile Maps Applications (weather, restaurant guides, traffic, etc.), People Tracking, tracking and tracing (commercial applications), Location Enabled Search and Advertising, and Other LBS Applications (e.g. Proximity-based actuation, Proximity-based notification, etc.). This regional forecast covers the following countries: Canada and the United States. The report is based on IEMR?s Global Consumer Telecommunications Survey-- which covers 50,000 mobile users in 50 markets globally? and is the most extensive country-specific forecasts of its kind.
To this comprehensive forecast, we are adding a PowerPoint presentation which provides our clients with an overview of key trends in the global GPS navigation and location based services market and an overview of developments in this market globally.
This report will be useful to:
Please note: The Online Download version of the report is a Global Site License version.
- Location Based Service providers
- Strategists and analysts at vendors responsible for LBS strategy development and business analytics
- Handset and device manufacturers in all areas of the telecommunications market that need strategy recommendations on key trends in the global mobile handset industry
- Financial analysts and portfolio managers covering firms in the LBS industry or the mobile handset industry
- Consultants advising their clients on LBS markets
- Researchers who need to gain a better understanding of the global LBS market
Please note: this is delivered as a Zip file.
to View Enlarged