All prices are in US$ unless stated otherwise. See our Ordering
and Delivery FAQ for more information.
The Mobile Broadband Market 2012-2017
Visiongain - 4/24/2012 - 177 Pages - ID: VSG3871646
| ||Publisher Purchase Options|
|Electronic Access - Single User Fulfilled By Publisher ||$2,739.00 || Add to cart |
|Electronic Access - Departmental 1-5 Users ||$4,834.00 || Add to cart |
|Electronic Access - Global Site License Fulfilled By Publisher ||$11,282.00 || Add to cart |
Abstract | Table
Mobile broadband is increasingly becoming a necessity for subscribers on a global scale. With ever increasing smartphone penetration rates and a host of new devices such as tablets, netbooks, MIDs and increasingly powerful smartphones the need for mobile broadband is at an all time high and is set to continue in demand and popularity. The mobile broadband market is flourishing with increased attention and recognition by an ever growing number of businesses, governments, emergency services (Public Safety), and consumers. With the introduction of newer technologies such as WiMAX and LTE combined as 4G the mobile broadband industry is on the brink of significant growth. Visiongain has determined that the value of the global mobile broadband market in 2012 will reach $111bn
Mobile broadband technologies are still relatively fresh in the market and have yet to reach their full potential. Visiongain believes that in the next five years the mobile broadband market will continue to expand on a global level, as an increasing number of businesses worldwide switch to mobile broadband networks in order to conduct daily business related tasks.
The convergence of several factors such as cheap pricing plans and the emerging availability of LTE technologies mean that mobile broadband is on the verge of rapid growth. With many handsets already capable of using mobile broadband technologies, operators are poised to see an explosion in subscribers eager to move into the 4G era. Visiongain believes that by the year 2017, 4G LTE technology would act as a principal source to connect to mobile broadband in the developed world, whereas 3G shall be the prominent technology in developing countries.
The report contains 68 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the mobile broadband market. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2012-2017 in terms of value (US$) for the global mobile broadband market. In addition, 5 regional mobile broadband markets are forecast and analysed by Visiongain over the period 2012-2017. The report also provides profiles of 42 leading companies operating within the market, and includes 2 exclusive interviews with principal mobile broadband companies, providing expert insight alongside Visiongain analysis.
This report features a detailed view of mobile broadband from the perspective of vendors and operators, enterprises and end users. Key supplier strategies and business models are also related in order to provide a sound basis of understanding of the current market. The reader will also find case studies and some specific analysis of key industry players and technologies.
Unique Selling Points
- Comprehensive analysis of the prospects for the global mobile broadband market from 2012-2017.
- Analysis and forecasting informed by extensive expert consultation with industry leaders. You will be able to read full transcripts of interviews from 2 leading companies involved with the mobile broadband market.
- 68 tables, charts and graphs that quantify, analyse and forecast the changing dynamics of the mobile broadband market between 2012-2017.
- Forecasts and analysis for the global mobile broadband market between 2012-2017
- Forecasts and analysis for 5 regional markets, as well as rest of the world figures and projections for the period 2012-2017.
- Analysis of the forces that influence and characterise the mobile broadband market
- Profiles of 42 leading companies operating within the mobile broadband market.
- SWOT analysis of the mobile broadband market.
This report has been compiled by combining information obtained from a very wide and rich mixture of primary and secondary research sources, producing a broad industry overview. Visiongain sought opinions from leading figures in the mobile broadband market to underpin the analysis of market drivers and restraints.
The study draws on a diverse range of official corporate and governmental announcements, media reports, policy documents, industry statements and expert opinion as a basis for discussing and predicting developments in the mobile broadband market between 2012 and 2017.
Visiongain considers that this methodology results in an accurate, objective mixture of analysis and forecasts.
Why you should buy The Mobile Broadband Market 2012-2017
What is the structure of the report?
- You will receive a comprehensive analysis of the mobile broadband market from 2012-2017
- The analysis and forecasting has been informed by extensive expert consultation with industry leaders. Within the report, you will be able to read full transcripts of exclusive interviews from 2 leading companies involved with the mobile broadband market.
- UK Broadband
- You will find 68 tables, charts, and graphs that quantify, analyse and forecast the mobile broadband market from 2012-2017
- You will receive forecasts and analysis of the global mobile broadband market between 2012-2017
- You will be presented with forecasts for 5 regional mobile broadband markets, as well as global figures, forecasts and projections for the period 2012-2017
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- You will read profiles of 42 leading companies operating within the mobile broadband market
- You will receive a SWOT analysis that examines the mobile broadband market from 2012-2017
E. is the executive summary.
Chapter 1 is an introduction to the mobile broadband market providing a clear overview and definition of the market and its characteristics.
Chapter 2 provides an analysis of the mobile broadband technologies prevailing in the market and drawing a comparison amongst leading technologies.
Chapter 3 provides extensive analysis of the global mobile broadband market with detailed forecasts of mobile broadband subscription and revenue forecasting from 2012-2017
Chapter 4 analyses 5 regional mobile broadband markets. Detailed market forecasting and analysis is provided for each region, including subscriptions and revenue forecasts with the help of graphical representation and analysis. 26 leading regional operators are also analysed along with their newest offerings with respect to mobile broadband.
Chapter 5 presents the drivers and restraints of the mobile broadband market and a SWOT analysis.
Chapter 6 features the utilities gained from mobile broadband usage and the opportunity for improvement through implementation of mobile broadband.
Chapter 7 lays out profiles of the 16 leading companies operating in the mobile broadband market, responsible for infrastructure equipment, solutions and services.
Chapter 8 features 2 original interviews with industry experts from leading companies, who offer an insider's perspective on the mobile broadband market:
Chapter 9 provides a summary of the report, outlining the main conclusions of the forecasts, analysis and recommendations for market players.
Chapter 10 provides a glossary
Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. This password will be set up for single user and departmental licenses and will be emailed out to the client at the same time as the report. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfillment.
to View Enlarged