All prices are in US$ unless stated otherwise. See our Ordering
and Delivery FAQ for more information.
Top Telecom 2012: Trends, Business Issues, Technologies, and Applications
Mind Commerce Publishing - 6/1/2012 - 408 Pages - ID: CCJQ3934523
Abstract | Table
The telecommunications market represents a large ecosystem with multiple players, solutions, applications, technologies and relationships in a multi-billion dollar industry.
It is often daunting to understand the technical and market dynamics and plan business accordingly. This report provides the reader with an understanding of leading trends, issues, challenges, and opportunities with telecommunications with an emphasis on wireless.
Topic areas include: Self Organizing Networks, Value-added Services (VAS), Next Generation Networks (NGN), Fourth Generation (4G) wireless via the LTE standard, Mobile Commerce, Mobile Advertising, and more.
- Associations and Technology Groups
- Business and Financial Institutions
- Corporate and Institutional Investors
- Exporters, Importers and Traders
- Government and International Bodies
- Lawyers, Bankers, Libraries, Embassies
- Patent Office and IP Professionals
- Technology Executives and Directors
to View Enlarged